Ho letto questo articolo di David Edelman e l’ho trovato molto curioso.
Stravolge il concetto del funnel delle vendite.
Teoria interessante che si basa su: Ricerca, valuta, compra, analizza, condivide.
“It’s a pretty simple concept really but clients like it because this visual highlights and isolates the most important aspects of the journey.
- Consider: What brands/products do consumers have in mind as they contemplate a purchase?
- Evaluate: Consumers gather information to narrow their choices.
- Buy: Consumers decide on a brand and buy it.
- Post-purchase: Consumers reflect on the buying experience, creating expectations/considerations that will inform a subsequent purchase
- Advocate: Consumers tell others about the product or service they bought.”
Leggete l’articolo originale al link http://cmsoforum.mckinsey.com/article/winning-the-consumer-decision-journey